Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Trying To Replace The Void Left By.......

So my fellow Habs fans, we have been on a two or three week rollercoaster ride...First it was a blogger named St. Patrick, claiming to be an insider, claiming that a deal was near. Then we had P.J. Stock spouting off at the mouth that Malkin was going to become a Hab. The madness that has been the Dumont to Montreal. Crazy rumours involving everyone from Souray to Ryder to Bonk to Komi..All this has lead us to a "deadline" mentioned by a dude named cardinaleye where the Caps would get Bonk and Ribs, for Morrison, and some other dude.
The only good that has come from any of this is that it has giving an opportunity to Habs fans to meet up chat, bite, scrap, argue, and fill the void of no hockey in mid-August. So what is the point of this blog...Do I want to ride the coattails of St. Patty, or cardinaleye, sure , if that means I can continue to rap with Habs fans. I can promise you this, I am not an insider, I won't make up rumours, I might report what I read, and comment, but I am not going to make shit up. This is a reality based blog, for Hab fans that wanna chat, nothing more nothing less.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

ya well a little fantasy is good for everyone. i was skeptical from the start, i got sucked in like everyone else...hey its august, it feels good to talk hockey, regardless of how whacky the rumour is, or how connected the blogger is.

Joseph said...

ya sure...but i would rather have crosby...at least we know what that kid can do....not gonna happen though, so but it out of your mind.