Saturday, October 21, 2006


La Grande Retour De Jose Le Beau

The most hyped date on the Habs early season schedule has arrived. Jose Theodore, and Patrice Brisebois, are back in Montreal, as the Avs battle the Habs tonight. This is a hot ticket, Theodore, love him or lump him, is a media darling. He puts bums in the seats. The crowd at La Centre Bell, should be all a buzz tonight. I for one am not a Theodore fan, and I never liked Brisebois either. Here is hoping Les Boys, expose Brisebois for the soft dman that he is, and score at will against Mr Hair Tonic. The only thing that could make this game even more appealing would be if the Avs would wear some throw back Nordiques uniforms, oh ya, and maybe if Dale Hunter and Pierre Mondou dropped the ceremonial first puck. Should be a fun one, I will of course, blog my impressions tomorrow, and break down my Habs second week performance. Salut.

No comments: