Saturday, November 25, 2006

Two Thirds Effort Part Duex

W
ell scratch my back with a hacksaw....if you were to tell me that the Habs would disappear for a whole period, and hold the Sabres to only one goal, and also beat them in o.t. I would have called ya nuts.


Again I predicted doom and gloom if the Habs failed to play a full 60 minutes, and again the Habs pull out a win. It was at times ugly, but another win nonetheless....dare I make a similar prediction tonight? HaHa nah, the Habs should have no problem beating the Flyers with only 2/3 effort. However, yep there is always a however, this game has all the other trappings of a lose. First it is the second of a back to back. Second, well it's the Flyers, the Habs tend to play down to their competition (see Chicago, or Florida). Lastly, Huet gets a rest tonight, meaning Abby gets the start, and well Abby has not been all that good in his last 3 or 4 starts....conclusion, the Habs win 5-3.....or not, seems I can't predict what my Habbies are going to do lately.

No comments: