Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Beating The Best

J
ust a quick note on last night's jaunt. I have a full house, blog time is limited. It was fun sitting down with a couple of beers and Alan my brother-in-law who is from Ireland, last night's game my have been his first 60 minute NHL hockey game. Cheers to Les Boys for winning a game against the Sabres, wouldn't have been as fun if my guys lost.

All and all you have to be impressed with the Habs game last night. They put together a solid 60 minute performance, and the win moved them within 5 points of the conference leading Sabres. It is awful nice to see Higgins back on the ice, he was stellar last night, hasn't missed a beat. Onward and upward Les Boys, the Sabres have seemed to level off, why not make the push to be the beasts of the East. Go Habs Go!!

5 comments:

faux rumors said...

1) Very impressive win for sure! Still down on your team's defense? Seems they are playing as well as almost any other defensive unit that we've seen so far this year

Antzmarching said...

Hey Joe, try this on for size... There are only TWO stars each week... Number 1 - Huet, Number 2 - the rest of the Habs... I see many teams play, not only in person, but through NHL Center Ice, and I have to agree with Faux... These Habs are one of the best I have seen this year, in ALL aspects of the game... Your management has put together a group that is not only a cohesive unit, but also one with tremendous chemistry - maybe Carbo gets some credit for that... Forget what I said earlier this month regarding the Habs as a sleeper... This team is for real and they are dangerous...

Joseph said...

Hey what can I say I am a Habs fan, I am always a bit of a cynic...I have had my heart broken a few too many times, if ya know what I mean. But this is probably the best collective unit that has been iced since the early 90's.....go Habs go..nuff said.

Antzmarching said...

Hey Joe, from your friends at FAUX, and specifically ANTZ, have a great Christmas and New Year... Go Habs in 07.'

Joseph said...

thanx antz, all the best to you and yours as well.