Friday, February 09, 2007

More of the same.....

It has become hard to be optimistic if you are a Habs fan. They continue to play the same uninspired hockey night in and night out. Where is the sense of urgency, the pride in uniform?? I bleed bleu, blanc, et rouge, but I am finding it increasingly more difficult to support the guys wearing the CH. Never in my life have I felt so unattached to a Habs roster....there were always a few guys on the Habs that I felt were genuine heros. Saku was the guy for a long time, but his play of late has done nothing to inspire me...he may be tired, he might have an injury, but he has gone through worse in his life then a rough patch in the dog days of an NHL schedule...if Saku has given up hope, if he has mailed this season in, what hope is there for the rest of the guys on this roster who have half the heart that he has???





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: