Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Upon Reflection

I was spitting mad all day yesterday. I spent a good 10 hours of my day refreshing TSN, and listening to the Team 990 in the hopes that Bob Gainey might pull a rabbit out of his hat, or at least make a deal that would shake up the Habs roster...didn't happen. But wait, it gets better, I then spent 3 hours of my night listening to Habs game on the radio (Idol night, not worth the battle), only to hear the Habs get white washed by the Rangers. The sound everyone heard last night was the vein in my forehead pulsing...arrrgghhh I was. It is a good thing I resisted the temptation to post last night, it would have been ugly, I would have spit fbombs, I would not have had anything good to say about the state of the Habs nation. What has changed?? Nothing really, I am still not at all impressed with the Habs roster. I still do not believe that they are good enough to compete for playoff spot. But I have decided to wait and see. I will give Gainey and his cabal until the end of the summer to fix the mess that they have made. If Bob has a plan, if he makes a splash signs a Drury or a Briere, or if he does something with that extra 1st round pick all may be forgiven.....now back to my deep breathing exercises, serenity now!!!





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: