Friday, March 14, 2008

Hrrumpp

I am going to try and make an effort to update this blog more regularly. Its a good way to keep my skills fresh, and hell, the NHL season is getting down to the brass tacks, the playoffs are just around the corner.

I really haven't much to say about the Habs vs. Sens match up last night. I didn't watch it, I am superstitious, I have noticed lately that the Habs seem to perform better when I don't watch. All bollocks of course, I was busy doing other things last night (namely flirting with the ladies, a guy needs to play). I turned on RDS, it was late in the 3rd, Les Boys were down 3-0, seems I didn't miss all that much. It was a big game, to bad the boys were a no show, it happens, lets hope it is not the beginning of a trend. The Sens are a topsy-turvy squad, they are hot right now, give them a few games, they will deflate again. I mean really, how far can Gerber get them?

As for my guys, they need a few days off. I'd rest them, they are fresh from a Western road trip, and a fantastic 4-0 victory over the Devils. They were due for a let down game. Too bad it was versus the Sens. They will get them next time.

No comments: