Thursday, November 02, 2006

Going To A Sens Game

Just a little, how do you do. Turns out I am going to get to see a game after all. I am going to see the Senators play the Hurricanes on Saturday night. Would have much rather have went to see my Habs play the Sens, early next week, but not only is that a premium game, with inflated ticket prices, but looks like it is pretty much completly sold out...d'oh. So in my abscence, it seems the Habs have dropped one in o.t. to the Leafs and beat the aforementioned Sens the other night. Can't really give you my impression of either game, only caught snippets on Sports Desk.

I will try to report in, with my impressions of the Canes and the Sens, perhaps, Monday morning. Neither team has impressed at all this year, I will break down why I think they are struggling. Keep your stick on the ice all.

No comments: