Friday, March 09, 2007

Glad I missed it.....

I played basketball last night, ran around, got sweaty, stole the show...upon arriving home, I of course knew les boys were playing, I checked the box scores, only to see that the Habs were down 6-1 at the end of the 2nd, that was enough for me to tone them out for the night. If the players wearing the bleu, blanc et rouge refuse to honor the uniform, why should I waste a Thursday night watching them.



This team has quit, I could make a list of the problems from top to bottom as to why this team is so bad right now, but, to hell with it, read the other posts in this blog, its all there. Seems the Habs organization is content on securing a top 5 or 6 draft pick. Hey everyone needs a goal.





powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

FAUX RUMORS said...

1) Don't put a fork in the Habs just yet! Amazingly they are still in it despite a) a terrible February/early March
b) Losing their starting goalie
c) Team turmoil with Samsonov/Kovolev
2) Based on their and the other contending teams remaining schedules still don't think they'll get in, but at least it'll be interesting.
PS- we are FINALLY back up in hopefully a permanent location: http://newfaux.blogspot.com/

Joseph said...

Funny I stumbled on to your blog mere minutes before I checked up on my comments on this one...good luck with the new venture.