Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Much to do about Kovalev....

The Habs are in the tank, they have not played a hockey for close to a week...so what is the Montreal sports media to do but raise a huge stink over a Russian interview that Alex Kovalev took part in. Seems that if the interview is 'liberally' translated, Alex K has some rather derogatory things to say about the team, and his teammates. He may or may not have said some nasty things about Francophone hockey players, he may or may not have called out Carbo.....my take, its all bollocks...the the Montreal sports media, because of a rather slow news week Habs wise, needed to dig up some dirt to sell copy. I mean come on folks, how reliable is the Russian press??? Its time for the boys to get back on the ice, if the media have to sink to these kind of lows in order to fill their sports pages.





powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

Antzmarching said...

I am pretty shocked regarding the recent "crash and burn" efforts by the Habs... Granted, some key injuries have sidetracked this team, but it appears that the white flag has been thrown already... I really thought Montreal could make a splash in this year's playoffs, but my mid season prediction seems pretty pathetic about now... Anyway, I just hope one of those bottom teams goes on a run and gets rid of the Rag$ - man, they have been getting a lot of officiating help lately... The Islanders and hatchet man Simon DEFINITELY tied the game last night, and those idiots in Toronto were unwilling to allow the Rag$ to lose... Oh well, such is life in the Bettman-led NHL...

Joseph said...

Hear hear, there is a firebettman website online when I get some time i might post the link on here. In my case I would rather see the Rag$ get in then the Leafs...Its a Habs fan thing, if my boys aren't going to the dance,no way in hell do I want the Leafs in there. I find myself cheering for the Panthers..you know if he Habbies aren't able to get their collective shit together..which it appears they aren't.

P.s. what are you doing with yourself these days antz, you know with the demise of fauxrumors and all???