Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Playoff Thoughts

I haven't yet been all that engaged in the 2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs. I can't seem to find a team to cheer for. I have minor crushes on the Wild, Isles, and the Flames, but from how it looks none of those teams are going to survive the 1st round. My pick to win the Cup, the New Jersey Devils are in peril of also bowing out in the 1st round...Marty where art thou??



I am sure when the dust settles, when I can get a clearer feeling as to who the contenders are versus the pretenders, say after the completion of the 2nd round, I will catch playoff fever. I am just not all that interested yet.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

FAUX RUMORS said...

1) How fast some are jumpng from the Devils ship? LOL Never thought they'd sweep the Bolts. Its a tough match up for them, but they'll prevail.
2) Despite their not putting them away, and getting the benefit of a couple of questionable goal reviews, the Sabres remain the team to beat in the East.
3) Still believe the Ducks will be the team to beat out west. Love them 'fighting' Ducks! LOL